For 11B to consider your project, please include as much of the following information as available.
▪ Project synopsis
▪ Project budget & projected shooting dates
▪ Up-to-date list of key attachments (Producer(s), Director, Cast, Writer(s))
▪ Sales agent information
▪ If pursuing hard asset loan, provide summary information on intended collateral.
Upon receipt, we will review and contact you shortly.
Requirements for entertainment / new media financing will vary depending on project and region. However, all loan packages must be fully collateralized and, as relevant and appropriate to project, include:
• Synopsis, Shooting Script, Budget
• Full financing plan
• Cash flow schedule
• Shooting schedule
• Chain of Title
• Producer(s) & director bios &/or resumes
• Initial approval letter and/or correspondence with State(s)
• Credit estimate breakdown
• Copies of contracts with equity investors and distribution companies
• Completion Guarantee / Letter of intent from bond company.
To get in touch with 11B about your project: Contact Us.
web design: SpicerDigital
©2018 IIB PRODUCTIONS